Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Atina's Christmas in Poland



Hi guys , I went to poland ( Cracow) this christmas to visit my family and friends . Unfortunatelly my canon camera broke so I couldnt really take any HQ photos and  all I had was my iphone which camera is really poor quality comparing to the canon one  .. So please be forgiving !

Those three photos are from my cinemegram profile , I really love this application and I truly recommend it 


 
From now on the simple ones :)

                                                                           From air




Dinner time


                                            The glasses I felt in love with


Some sweeties


                                              Some original source products i really find interesting



Hope you like them
Atina

No comments:

Post a Comment